Clean, green and sustainable
Our Nature Pledge embodies our values and commitment to sustainable, eco-friendly beauty products.
We have one planet and one body - let's honor them.
- Conservation: Our products are vegan and not tested on animals.
- The best of nature: We work with a high proportion of organic and natural ingredients that we receive from reputable and trustworthy partners.
- Environmentally friendly: We avoid secondary packaging and use recyclable and sustainable packaging materials.
- Value: We offer high-quality ingredients and products at fair prices.
- Non-Toxic Our products are free of all controversial ingredients (phthalates, parabens, formaldehyde-releasing preservatives, dibutyl phthalate, sulfates, toluene, mineral oils, petroleum-based chemicals, butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), 1,4-dioxane, silicones, diethanolamine (DEA), monoethanolamine (MEA) and triethanolamine (TEA)).
Up to 95% organic certified according to ISO 16128 standard
- ISO (the International Organization for Standardization) is an independent global organization that has been at the forefront of defining standards and norms that support innovation and provide solutions to global challenges since 1946.
- The ISO 16128: The standard is specific to the cosmetics sector and provides uniform guidelines and frameworks for natural and organic cosmetic ingredients and products. According to this standard, each of our products can be classified as follows:
Gentle Facial Cleanser - 72.05% organic
Purifying Toner - 87.7% natural
Lip Care - 65% organic
Cleansing Oil & Make-Up Remover - 85.87 % organic
Recovery Mask - 76.6% organic
Weightless Daily Moisturizer - 78.09 % natural
Calming Body Wash - 67.70% natural, 95.60% of natural origin
Hair & Scalp Oil - 98.70% organic
Eye Cream - 92.30 % natural
Spot Control - 48.1% Natural, 95.60% Natural Origin